مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Success

حارس الحصن
07-04-2007, 12:32 AM
Some people who think success depends on luck and other people who think success is related to luck. However, there are not many relationships between them. Success depends on hard work. Even though many people believe luck plays an important role in our lives, I believe hard work is more important than luck in three different ways.

Success is more important than luck. For example, when you have an ordeal in your personal life or work life, your success will help you. Also, as soon as you have success, you can achieve everything by your effort. Also, there are two bases you have to remember them. Success is hard work and success is contrary to luck.

In addition, you can decide to be a successful person in life. On the other hand, you have to have willpower, enthusiasm, and seriousness for a job. Also, you can see success by your eyes if you want that. The way of success is so easy if you are confident, but at the same time it is so difficult if you rely on luck.

Moreover, you can find success in hard work. An industrious work brings to you success not just in your career, but also it brings to you self-confidence. When you are a successful workman, you are going to be important and prominent in life and in the community. Therefore, you can bestow on your community many benefits which can help and develop the community in the future.

In conclusion, these ways will help you arrive at success, and these ways will make you a successful person in life. So, you have to work hard to be successful.

مساء الورد
07-04-2007, 12:34 AM
So, you have to work hard to be successful

REALLY RIGHT !!!! SHUKREEN FOR UR TOPIC

UR SIS

مساء الورد

حوراء الحصن
07-04-2007, 09:07 AM
search for all that is beneficial to achieve success

حارس الحصن
07-04-2007, 01:19 PM
So, you have to work hard to be successful

REALLY RIGHT !!!! SHUKREEN FOR UR TOPIC

UR SIS

مساء الورد

we all have to work hard

thank you sister to see you my topic

حارس الحصن
07-04-2007, 01:23 PM
search for all that is beneficial to achieve success

good my sister :thumbsup:

You must continue

نظرعيني
08-04-2007, 01:44 PM
good tpic

great job

I hope 4 all successed

حارس الحصن
09-04-2007, 12:53 AM
good tpic

great job

I hope 4 all successed

I'm also hope for all success :fruits_cherry:

thank you to see you my topic :)

البراء
12-04-2007, 11:27 AM
thanks my brother for your topic

I hope all the best for u

حارس الحصن
13-04-2007, 11:05 AM
thanks my brother for your topic

I hope all the best for u

I am also hope all the best for you

and thank so mush to see you my topic :)

فواكة
04-11-2007, 10:59 PM
............You are right