مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : قطع تعبير للغة الانجليزيه

بيسان
15-03-2007, 04:58 PM
----------------------------------------------
Dear
You cant imagine how much I missed you. I hope you are in good health.
Here I’m in London. Believe me words short to express my feelings The country very beautiful .The nature in captivating and the people are pleasant and kinds here. I’m very like meat and pastry in London. I go to cinema and I go to watch play football . I visited the north of London and enjoyed thenice places there.
Please remember me my father. Integrity with my father.
---------------------------------------------------
Ali IBrahim is a student at Ahmed AL Omran secondary school. He is eighteen years old and he live in sanabis. He is toll and well built. He has around face, a black straight short hair, and a little moustache. Ali has a small nose, black eyes, thin lips white teeth and a small mouth. His ears are big and so is his head.
Ali Ibrahim is a good student. He has many hobbies such as playing football, tennis and he also likes traveling.
In fact he is ambition, as he wants to become greet businessman in the future.
-------------------------------------------------
Divied Backham is a professional player at Manchester United Clod. He is twenty-six years old and he lives in Manchester city. He is toll and well built. He has white skin and he has around face, a yellow straight medium hair and he doesn’t have a beard or moustache. Divied Backham has a small nose, blue eyes, thin lips white teeth and a small mouth. His ears are medium and so is his head. He is wearing T- shirt and short and bag and sport shoes. He is single .
Divied Backham is a very good a football. He has many hobbies Such as swimming, play football and he also likes music.
In fact he is optimistic, as he wants to become s better player football in the world.
Story picnic or sad accident
Two boys set out on a picnic in the morning. The weather was nice and the sky was clear. They were taking some food with them. They didn’t have a compass.
As soon as they arrived at the desert where they wanted to explore the place, the weather change and came over cast. It begins to rain heavily. They got lost in the desert. They didn’t know the directions. The time passed and they were very tired. The food supply was over and they had little water. They took a ****ter of old house.
In the evening a rescue team set out search for them. The team found them after along time of searching. The boys were very exhausted and sick. They were taken to the hospital he here their parents were waiting for them. They said that it was very exciting experience in their life
Two boys set out on a picnic in the morning. The weather was nice and the sky was clear. They were taking some food with them. They didn’t have a compass.
As soon as they arrived at the desert where they wanted to explore the place, the weather change and came over cast. It begins to rain heavily. They got lost in the desert. They didn’t know the directions. The time passed and they were very tired. The food supply was over and they had little water. They took a ****ter of old house.
In the evening a rescue team set out search for them. The team found them after along time of searching. The boys were very exhausted and sick. They were taken to the hospital he here their parents were waiting for them. They said that it was very exciting experience in their life.