مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : MONEY is everything! Do u agree?

نظرعيني
19-01-2007, 10:15 PM
I think money not everything but that is most important other thing we need for our lives.
If you think about that a little , you know that when you havent health in your live what will happen?
I think money is necessary for me but not all of my purpose in my live.

"With money you can buy a house but not a home;With money you can buy a clock but not time; With money you can buy a bed but not sleep; With money you can buy a book but not knowledge; With money you can buy a doctor but not health; With money you can buy a position but not respect; With money you can buy blood but not life; With money you can buy sex but not love."

I think that money is very important thing in our lives.
Without money we are not able to live... If we would be able to live without the money - why do we work, what for? I don;t belive that some people work for their pleasure only... We work, we spent 8 hours or more in a work, we don't like our bosses, our boring offices - but we go there every day to earn money! of course money is not a thing that can make us happy, but we feel secure, safe and calm when we know that our bank account isn't empty...

Money isn't everything but... there are many but's... A simple example: witout money you can't have an internet, so you can't develop your language, what reduces to your unknown, and so on...
It should be enough money to study, to develop abilities and not to worry about the future.

نظرعيني
19-01-2007, 10:17 PM
im witting ur opinion

الزعيم
19-01-2007, 10:31 PM
Nice Topic sister

yeah..you're right. but...you may have a lot of money...but u don't know how to use them. (so i'm right too)

مساء الورد
19-01-2007, 10:33 PM
very nice topic dear sis

well sometime i find it is importent
to live... but in our feelings the amount is not copmarsery

i consider the look of money is a materialistic in this wide world

but at the end of life we need to know the value of every single pin of moeny

thank you for your lovely topic sis

دموع المحبة
19-01-2007, 10:38 PM
Thanks allot dear sister about this Interesting subject. But what I believe that the money is not having any value on my life.
Like fro example, I can live with out money
But I van not live with out brother or health or love or what ever we want to be happy.
But these days we can not live with out it, but we don’t have to keep our self running behind the money.

نظرعيني
20-01-2007, 02:34 PM
Nice Topic sister

yeah..you're right. but...you may have a lot of money...but u don't know how to use them. (so i'm right too)

thanks ....u must have ajob and have alot of money than u have to think where and how u will use it ...

نظرعيني
20-01-2007, 02:43 PM
very nice topic dear sis

well sometime i find it is importent
to live... but in our feelings the amount is not copmarsery

i consider the look of money is a materialistic in this wide world

but at the end of life we need to know the value of every single pin of moeny

thank you for your lovely topic sis

hala sweety sis ....i proper u the money is mateial..but some time money makes u happy with moeal....

thanks alot

نظرعيني
20-01-2007, 02:58 PM
Thanks allot dear sister about this Interesting subject. But what I believe that the money is not having any value on my life.
Like fro example, I can live with out money
But I van not live with out brother or health or love or what ever we want to be happy.
But these days we can not live with out it, but we don’t have to keep our self running behind the money.

we all can not live with out brother or health or love

hala wallah ...im agree with u ..but believe me with out money u cant be happy.....

we all can not live with out brother or health or love

فواكة
02-11-2007, 09:11 AM
you are right

ichigo
06-11-2007, 09:45 AM
hello sis
nice tobic u got here

actuallu we acknowledge that money isnt the most important in our live
but it's fact that nowadays everything is can be with money
for example:
im in omc i saw alot of students that cant be doctors
just becouse their parents have money they could be doctors

however this is fact life become so difficult
its only depend on money

maybe all of us belive that happiness is not money but isnt "that just" word in mouth

thankx alot

بو حمود
07-11-2007, 07:18 PM
in my opinion if you dont have a nice brain you cant get the money if you found the money and you havent got agood brain to to spend it with /the money will fly :) immediately