مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Ramadan… Seize the Opportunity

ســــحاب
19-10-2006, 06:22 AM
Ramadan… Seize the Opportunity

::

Allah blessed us with a month that has a great impact on everyone's soul; he gave us the chance to benefit from this month by washing our sins and purifying our souls. This month is an opportunity to each and every person not only to gain forgiveness and God's satisfaction but also to change the unwanted behaviours, thoughts, habits and anything else within one's self

~

Away from the spiritual part because everyone knows what to do in this issue, Ramadan is an opportunity for every one of us to change on the psychological basis. If you are capable of fasting from all sins, not eating and drinking only, then you are capable of doing anything else.

~

For me, there are lots of things that I want to change within myself, most of them are common problems that all of us suffer from it, but you should look at it from the prospective that it will make a difference in your personality afterwards

~

Seize the Opportunity to change your overt behaviours or thoughts such as; stopping a bad habit like smoking, Over eating, Swearing…etc.

Seize the opportunity to overcome behaviour problems like lying, stealing, deceiving, laziness...etc.

Seize the opportunity to learn how to study or work more, have more self-control and less procrastination

Seize the opportunity to learn time management and scheduling, and learn how to take advantage of your time

Will you take the chance?

الكتكوت المفترس
19-10-2006, 07:06 AM
Will you take the chance?i

yeb .. i had already took it and it is a big issue for me..because i learned time managmet on that month.. it is very importent to know how and when to do things in RAMADAN becaus u can't study alot through day time and u have to go to Uni every day which make it more diffecult..s

but with time we learned how to do it.. how to give every one of our exercises its owen time..

cheers again Ms..