مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : الصلاة(Prayer)

حوراء الحصن
28-01-2008, 11:23 AM
No other form of worship can be compared to prayer (salah), for it is the basis of religion, without which there is no religion. Prayer was practiced in some form by the earlier prophets and their followers as an essential part of the religion of God. Islam, which is the final stage, the completion and confirmation of monotheistic religion considers prayer essential, and its denial removes one from the ranks of Islam.

Obligatory prayers are performed five times a day and are a direct link between the worshiper and God. There is no hierarchical authority or priesthood in Islam, so group prayers are led by a person learned in the Qur'an. These prayers, whether performed in congregation or individually, contain verses from the Qur'an and are said in Arabic, the language of the revelation itself. Personal supplication can be offered in one's own language.

Prayers are performed at dawn, noon, mid-afternoon, sunset, and nightfall and thus determine the rhythm of the entire day. Although it is preferable for men to pray together in a mosque, a Muslim may pray almost anywhere, such as in the field, office, factory or university. In fact, visitors to the Muslim world are struck by the centrality of prayers in daily life.

حوراء الحصن
29-01-2008, 08:07 PM
Wait you are

نجوم
30-01-2008, 01:16 PM
a'salam 3alekom

sis very nice subject
nice thing
I love it
we should
write about this thing
really

thanks a lot sis
good job
keep it up

ur sis nujoom

حوراء الحصن
30-01-2008, 05:15 PM
thanks alot for yoy my sis

HUMPTY DUMPTY
30-01-2008, 10:57 PM
In the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

I believe that it is important to remind all muslims about importance of prayer
Thank you alot sister it is really great topic
My good wishes to you

حوراء الحصن
31-01-2008, 11:52 AM
In the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

I believe that it is important to remind all muslims about importance of prayer
Thank you alot sister it is really great topic
My good wishes to you

Thank you very much my brother, I wish you are with us Permanent Greetings:msn-wink:

فواكة
02-02-2008, 09:09 PM
GOD BLESS YOU..

حوراء الحصن
03-02-2008, 08:48 PM
:''': GOD BLESS YOU..

Amnesty sister greetings to you

Prayer religion column

البراء
04-02-2008, 01:37 PM
thanks so much sis for this subject
and all the best for u