مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : funny stories

بو حمود
12-11-2007, 06:18 PM
One of the kings Akaddmesameena many Suet meat and suffer from the increased weight of the collection Wise Kjdoa a solution to the problem and alleviate it a little Shahma and meat. But no Isttiawaan work of the king nothing.
A man came reasonable Labib Mttabb.
Agani said of Halmlk you rich.
He said: fittest God King mine Dniani doctor I see in the night Taek Larry share his medicines.
When he became: Abhaalmlk safety.
When secure, he said: Wright Taek indicates that it has no more Mnamrk-month and the one you choose Aljtk and I wanted to make sure I Vahpsoniendk sincerity, the reality was Fajl said to me, and not Vaguets me.
Vhbsa ... Osmaanjb King from the people and devoid unit Mgtma ... Whenever slipped on increased two Gmahti laughing Okhv for meat and for that ever Twenty-eight days and got .. Matri said?
Faqalalmttabb: dearest I lesser God King in God that I know the unknown, and God Anila never know how I know you!! But I do not have medicine but did not appreciate the distress Ajelbalik distress only in this ploy the distress dissolve Tallow.
King Zlkoahassan to allow him very good, and taste sweetness King joy after bitter distress.

Envier and Scrooge

Envious stop and Stingy hands Ahaddalmilok, they said: Tmania me what I want I will give the second double what I asked. Became one says to another, you first, Vchajra long, and were each feared Aneetmni first, so as not to affect the other twice as camp without wounding him. King said: do not cut Maamrkme Rasekma. He said Envier: Oh Moulay GIVE Ahdieini!!!

Head Hammar

In one of the restaurants has been suspended Zubunmattvh hung on the wall and went to the bathroom, in the meantime, the friendly and Rsma'le afternoon Coat top of stupid, and when owner returned and saw what he saw. He said: survey and Jhabmattvi?

Intractable problem

Said one youth friendly: Aniaani of intractable problem. A friend said: What? He said the young man: What Mrhabdiy admiration of a request for marriage of girls only and rejected by my mother. He said the Halsidik: simple, I think to choose a girl like your mother in appearance and essence, thus putting Haddalmckltk, after a young man told his friend that he found. A friend said: Well done. Young said then: but this time did not reject Lamy, but Rvdhaabi

Intelligence Judge

Roy sent the cracks State Judge Bkralbaqlani father in a letter to the King of Byzantium, when they reached the city knew the King Roman Brhomkanth of science, consider King in command and learned that if the income would not serve as Iemlreith to enter the King knees are in the hands of the King.

, Consider that taking a small section Amamalmlk no one can enter only if it is to sit in front of the judge Mnehrakaaa King.

When the judge arrived at the King felt small section Aftnnbhzh resourceful.
Then he led the judge to back door and come back door and entered a Emciali his successor, King has received Bdberh even became his hands and then lifting his head and conducted Jhahinez King, the King of hard science and Habh

Tabibwalekhal

A man complained to the doctor almost in the abdomen, he said: what cost?
He said: Akltrgiva burned.
He called for the doctor Bekhal Iekhal patient, the patient said:
Achtkiodja in my stomach but not in kind.
Physician: This may be known, but the foresight Aekhalk burnt, then eat.

Intelligence boy

I told the young boy from Uladarab:
Ayajbk you have five hundred thousand dirhams are stupid?
Boy said: No, God.
I said: Why?
Boy said: afraid to reap the oafish felony Tzhbpmali and stay foolish :wavetowel2: :wavetowel2: :wavetowel2:

حوراء الحصن
13-11-2007, 11:04 AM
Haha this story entertaining and laughable Thank you brother:)

نظرعيني
16-11-2007, 10:17 AM
Laughable enjoyable wonderful

Thank you for your effort

نجوم
17-11-2007, 08:12 PM
hehehe

thanks ye