مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : true friend

نجوم
15-04-2007, 05:13 PM
hala walah all
??how are you

When I feel scared I stand by my little window at midday in shin of the sun which enters my heart to make me feel safe.

When I feel sad I stand by my little window during the day so the sun shin enters my heart to make me feel happy.

When I feel bad I stand by my little window at mid night so the light of the moon enters my heart so I feel good.

When I feel hated I stand by my little window at midnight so the light of the moon enters my heart and make me feels I am loved by many.

When I feel happy I stand by my little window where I feel the sun shin and the moon light enters my heart to share with me my happiness

Now what if my best friends (my little window – the sun – the moon) never came back that would be a big shame I would feel lonely scared sad bad and hated.

All my life was drawn in a beautiful picture which have all the colors , it was drawn by me and my best friends , now a days my picture doesn't looks beautiful like before maybe because my best friends weren't here .

They where every thing 2 me, they are who cared for me, I hope my best friends know my feeling through this passage.

Most of the people don’t know the right meaning of the best friend: a best friend is a true friend who cares for you who is always there to help you, a friend in general is not a thing you can get with money, a true friend who feels you are sad or happy, who tries to give out his soul to make u feel good a true friend who can give all things he have to take you out of trouble. This is the right meaning of a best friend.

So if you found those things in your friend don't let him go. And do your best to be a true friend.

copy

Nujoom:icon31:

نظرعيني
15-04-2007, 06:16 PM
great

nice topic i like it so much

good job

حوراء الحصن
16-04-2007, 08:34 AM
the narrow time friend thank alot

نجوم
17-04-2007, 05:50 PM